I’m André Ribeirinho, a Food & Wine Entrepreneur based in Lisbon, Portugal.
- I’m the Chief Wine Evangelist at Adegga.com and a Founder of AVIN.
- I curate and organize the Adegga Wine Market, a series of wine events with 1000 wine lovers.
- I have a passion for Food, Wine & Travel.
- I’m an Unofficial Port Wine Ambassador and I’m officially a Knight of the Port Wine Brotherhood.
- I speak Portuguese, English, French and Spanish.
- I’m a wine judge at the Concours Mondial de Bruxelles.
- I’ve received the TWA Personality of the Year 2012 and the Wine Personality of the Year 2010 awards.
- As a Digital Strategist I’ve worked with wine brands in helping them craft successful social media and wine marketing strategies for their brands.
- Also as a Digital Strategist I’ve worked with such organizations as Portugal Telecom and the Publico Newspaper in helping them craft successful digital strategies for their products.
Contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m frequently invited to speak at conferences and events around the world. I speak about Wine Marketing, Social Media, Online Communities and Entrepreneurship.
Past Speaking Engagements
- WBIS 2013 (Brussels, Belgium)
- European Wine Bloggers Conference 2012 (Izmir, Turkey)
- London International Wine Fair (London, UK)
- Vinitaly 2012 (Verona, Italy)
- ProWein 2012 (Dusseldorf, Germany)
- Startup Pirates @ Lisbon 2012 (Lisbon, Portugal)
- London International Wine Fair 2011 (London, UK)
- Vinix Unplugged Unconference 2011 (Genova, Italy)
- Vinocamp Lisboa 2011 (Lisbon, Portugal)
- Wines of Portugal International Conference 2010 (Lisbon, Portugal)
- European Wine Bloggers Conference 2009 (Lisbon, Portugal) and 2010 (Vienna, Austria)